Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lots of Scoop and Super Cute Kiddos

Click on the blue link to access the video from last night...
8/19 ~ music
8/20 ~ gym
8/21 ~ art
8/22 ~ gym
8/25 ~ music
8/26 ~ gym
8/27 ~ art
and so on...
A monthly calendar will come home next week.

Remember what I said last night about if I make a mistake?  
 I forgot to mention a couple of things...

Birthday Treats
When your kiddo has a birthday, they are welcome to bring in treats.  We do have some peanut/tree nut allergies in our class.  Safe bets to send in are Krispy Kreme donuts or Oreos.

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO MAKE YOUR CHILD BEAM WITH JOY?
Your kiddos LOVE when you post comments on the blog.  I always read them to the class.  Please put your name, so that your kiddo will know that you posted it when I read it to the class.
Here is a video to show you how to post...

Check out one thing that we worked on today...



8 comments:

  1. Great Job Kids!
    Mrs. Cooksey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kindergarteners!

    It sure looks like you kids are having a super awesome time at school! Happy learning!

    from, Mrs. Werner (Natalie Werner's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Keutzer is posting a comment on the leaving a comment video - my comment is: "Mrs. Cooksey is BEAUTIFUL and she pigs-out on my famous chocolate-chip banana bread!"
    Teri Keutzer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be in Mrs Cooksey's class and I want some of Ms Keutzers choc chip banana bread!!!

      Delete
  4. Dear Buddies,
    Awesome portraits! They were so cute and wonderful!
    Love,
    Your 3rd Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Cooksey's Kindergartners!!
    You have such a fun classroom and an amazing teacher! Keep creating, learning and having fun! So very proud of Eva and all of her classmates!
    Mrs. Quevreaux

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cooksey's Kiddos,
    I love your school rules and your self portraits!
    Have fun,
    Mrs. Boyd ( Charlie's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cooksey Kids...
    I loved your video...it looks like it is going to be a great year! I hope everyone has fun and makes lots of friends!
    Daddy loves you...times three!!!
    Mr. Otte (Gigi, Kate, & Charlotte's Dad)

    ReplyDelete